The plum of Lorraine, the Mirabelle: small plum of a golden yellow, tender and sweet flesh. As greedy as it is round, it blends perfectly in our preparations but also in our recipes…
Ingredients (for 6 persons):
- 1 flaky pastry
- 160 g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 80 g of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g of Mirabelle de Lorraine jam (Extra Organic, Extra or Light)
- 2 spoons of milk
- 1 pinch salt
- First, mix the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and dig a hole.
- Next, add the egg, butter and milk. Mix well to obtain a sandy-dry mixture. Form into a ball (like a pizza), wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Put the pastry in a round pie pan and spread the jam on your pastry (small Mirabelles are also welcome!)
- Close the pie with the whole puff pastry or make braids to get a result like on the picture.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Let cool before unmolding.
- Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.